Beauty/Makeup Any fashion/beauty gurus out there?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do a lot of beauty videos. Mostly outfit and makeup tutorials lol. So many gaming channels here. Hard to find beauty channels to collab with or talk to lol

Katie Roosendaal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I was thinking the same thing! A lot of gaming channels! I'm not exactly a beauty guru...in fact I know very little about makeup but I do love fashion and interior decor. I have a few hauls and a look book. But that's kinda it.

Reactions: Lucienne

Dreamcatcher

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My name is Kristine and I have been creating videos for about a month now. I've always loved fashion so I thought I'd do videos all about fashion! I have a couple OOTDs, a look book, and a make up tut.
Hey! I loved your 50 Random Facts About Me video! When I lived in the US my best friends were from the Philippines, I remember we always were so excited when we would say a word in our own language (mine is spanish) and it was the same word with the same meaning haha... people from the Philippines are cool! oh, and my channel is also about makeup and vlogs ;)

clairelim1000

Reaction score
hi hello! my channel is also about beauty/makeup/vlogs! im thinking of doing more hauls, tags, and routines video! :) nice to meet you girls!

maddylee

Reaction score
hey ! I am a beauty channel also including makeup, tutorials and skin care routines!, nice to meet you all and welcome:*

Lucienne

Reaction score
hi! I'm not a beauty guru but I have done a couple of videos on my channel! Nice to meet you all!

LemonLorraine

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
I'm not a beauty guru or in fashion but I LOVE watching the videos! I'm just glad to see some other females on this forum! :)

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
I'm not a guru at all but I think I have a good fashion sense and I'm amazing at getting a deal. I am going to Europe on holiday and part of that I will be going to a wedding, wearing some beautiful but crazy cheap outfits, and was thinking of doing "outfit of the day" type videos. Does anyone have any advise or tips? Is it a good idea or are there too many things like this?

Bross15

Reaction score
I have a beauty/fashion/lifestyle channel. I've noticed they're a lot of gaming channels on here too. I hope to get to know you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.