Beauty/Makeup Any fashion/beauty gurus out there?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihstinmae

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've been on this forum for not that long but most of the channels I come across are gaming channels, which isn't necessary a bad thing but not what I'm int :p

I just wanted to see...

Where are all you beauty gurus hiding?!

I thought it would be good for everyone to introduce themselves and tell us a little about your channel.

I'll start.

My name is Kristine and I have been creating videos for about a month now. I've always loved fashion so I thought I'd do videos all about fashion! I have a couple OOTDs, a look book, and a make up tut.

Check it out when you get a chance!

So what's your channel about?!

TammyTTalks

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That was exactly what I was thinking! I'm no beautyGuru But on Youtube itself I mostly find beauty related channels and here mostly gaming :p

GarnetSeren

I've Got It
Reaction score
I wouldn't call myself a Guru, but my channel is based on Make-Up & Nail art looks, with craft videos, vlogs & yes even gaming videos thrown in simply because I enjoy it & it's my channel and I can do whatever I like "Mwahahahaha...":devil:

Ahem.... :tongue:

Seriously, I started over a year ago but after getting a new camera I've refilmed & revamped most of my videos & channel over the past few months and expanded on my original idea of just make up looks to encompase most of my hobbies.

I think if I throw in some book reviews & extacts of my own written I'd have covered pretty much all the bases!

Janae Stokes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
My name is Janae and my sisters name is Jade, we are twins and we love fashion and beauty things. So we will be doing outfit videos, diy things, hauls, and make up type things.

I would love if you guys took the chance to go check out my channel
XOXO!!!

Amy Chantelle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My name is Amy and I'm a teen beauty vlogger who just got started:) I do a mixture of things, but I'm mainly focusing on doing popular tags currently:)

Reactions: Janae Stokes

Apurva0710

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ME!!!
I am a beauty guru! And trust me even i wasnt having the same thing, i scroll down on the screen and seeing only gaming youtubers!!
But i got to see your forum which was the first i saw from the beauty section!! So relieved!!!

Moving on to my introduction
I am Apurva from my channel called BeautyAll0710! I love making videos related to beauty, makeup, styling and fashion!
I love YouTube and i love making videos cause i guess this is the one thing that makes me happy!!

I've been on this forum for not that long but most of the channels I come across are gaming channels, which isn't necessary a bad thing but not what I'm int :p

I just wanted to see...

I thought it would be good for everyone to introduce themselves and tell us a little about your channel.

I'll start.

My name is Kristine and I have been creating videos for about a month now. I've always loved fashion so I thought I'd do videos all about fashion! I have a couple OOTDs, a look book, and a make up tut.

Reactions: Janae Stokes

Cláudia Correia

Reaction score

I just wanted to see...

I'll start.

Hellooooo!
I just started my YouTube channel and my videos are Fashion/Beauty related!

I was wondering the same thing!! So here we are! :D

minimyrts

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
haha i was thinking exactly the same thing! i saw mostly gaming threads. my name is myrtle and i do outfit videos, hauls, etc!

MKNails

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey! I was pretty much thinking the same thing! All I saw was comedy/gaming. But anyways, my channel revolves around nail art and I'm a teen youtuber! Hope we all get to know eachother!

Status
Not open for further replies.