Any experiences with this network?

and_the-teddy_bach

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi everyone. My channel was accepted to be part of the EntrepeneurNetwork Network (powered by the Entrepreneur Magazine). Now I checked the contract and I didn't sign anything yet. I wanted to ask you guys, do you have any experiences with this network?

TVJunkie93

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you join a network for the sake of joining one, without bringing anything new to the network, they won't do much, if anything for you, except lock you on a multi-year contract and take a portion of your ad revenue.

First, build your YouTube into something that's sustainable without outside support. Then start considering networks. I know it seems "cool" to join a YouTube multi-channel network, but they exist primarily to make money off your videos. Are there benefits? Possibly, but you should focus on getting your channel rolling first.

Reactions: and_the-teddy_bach

and_the-teddy_bach

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you join a network for the sake of joining one, without bringing anything new to the network, they won't do much, if anything for you, except lock you on a multi-year contract and take a portion of your ad revenue.
Well, they have only 35 creators and it seems like I am the first entrepreneurial vlogger in their network. So I assume it might be already something. The main purpose of my channel is to vlog and as I evolve, so will also my style. Their main source of income is their magazine. The Entrepreneur magazine has 16 million website visitors and is the largest magazine for entrepreneurs and the market is so niche, they don't make a lot of YouTube videos, based on what their creators make on a monthly basis.

But I see your point and I agree. And the contract is only for a year or so.

and_the-teddy_bach

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Free TubeBuddy, shoutouts to their audience, I can be featured on their main channel and on their website. This is what they claim.