Any cool/unique ideas for a gaming channel?

Be sexy. have a sexy voice. PLAY INDIE GAMES. PLAY VISUAL NOVEL GAMES. PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES. PLAY FREE GAMES. PLAY FLASH GAMES. DO what I do. PLAY EVERYTHING THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Mew* :cat2:

Be sexy. have a sexy voice. PLAY INDIE GAMES. PLAY VISUAL NOVEL GAMES. PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES. PLAY FREE GAMES. PLAY FLASH GAMES. DO what I do. PLAY EVERYTHING THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Mew* :cat2:

POODIE PIE

That basically describes PewDiePie :p

Hmm. I guess. But I don't see anything wrong in doing it. I do it. It's actually pretty fun when you look at it though. Cause you get to play a whole lot of games of all types of genres and styles and it's so cool and fun.

Hmmmm ... I'm doing gaming videos too, so if I had one, I wouldn't share it to you :devilish2: jk, I think you have to find it yourself, not everyone can find a unique idea, and not everyone will share it, cuz it's unique, you know ...

Hmmmm ... I'm doing gaming videos too, so if I had one, I wouldn't share it to you :devilish2: jk, I think you have to find it yourself, not everyone can find a unique idea, and not everyone will share it, cuz it's unique, you know ...

I shared mine. I have failed.

well you are a kind guy, don't be sad :)

Well I personally just do it for fun and to get to play a new game I never tried. That's why I don't limit myself to one type of game. That's why I like to play everything there is cause you get diffrent tastes you know?

Back