Any cool/unique ideas for a gaming channel?

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys my name is Chaz and I wanted to added some unique stuff to my gaming channel (not stuff involving my wallet if you know what i mean... money stuff not involving spending money) Anyways, I have a few things already going that are unique like DEMOlition and Indie games but I need more! Any ideas?

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Don't do Let's Plays. Spice them up. Specialize the game i.e. minecraft- brightness moody, no torches glowstone etc. allowed. BE CREATIVE!

Reactions: Kolbykooz

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Oxymoron, you can only inflect your own charisma in the videos, unless you make the game it wont be very new.

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oxymoron, you can only inflect your own charisma in the videos, unless you make the game it wont be very new.
I just realized i typed verbally.... which is weird because that wasnt what i wanted xD

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
You could rate things, you could show glitches or fails, etc. I don't know! If I had creative gaming ideas, wouldn't I have a gaming channel :D

C

Caber

I'm going to keep an eye on this forum so I can steal- I mean give feedback on the ideas.

Bluebear

Loving Bear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do popular games but do something that hasn't been done. It doesn't have to be anything complicated even just unboxing or reactions etc. ^_^

Reactions: Kest

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
where exactly do you buy your coke? im gonna need some for later when i try to process this XD
I find a blow to the head is better xD

Bluebear

Loving Bear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
where exactly do you buy your coke? im gonna need some for later when i try to process this XD
Do videos on popular games however do something within the game or to do with the game that might not have been done and if it has put your own spin on it. HOW'S THAT ?!