Other Any contact with big YouTubers?

Mazen

Reaction score
I am needing a shoutout and will pay, so if you have a contact of a big YouTuber or you are one yourself please DM me, thanks in regard. (Vloggers)

Last edited:

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Judging by your other thread you are still keen to spend money and grow fast on YouTube. While it may work in some particular cases, a shoutout from a random YouTuber (even if big) who is not in your niche won't help you much. For example if you are a gamer and get a shoutout from a beauty vlogger, or pet lover, for example, while people will probably check your channel, you won't get very good results, so better set your expectations low. And as I said in the other thread better spend that money on making better videos, than paying left/right and center to random people to bring you temporary joy.

Reactions: Mazen

Mazen

Reaction score
Judging by your other thread you are still keen to spend money and grow fast on YouTube. While it may work in some particular cases, a shoutout from a random YouTuber (even if big) who is not in your niche won't help you much. For example if you are a gamer and get a shoutout from a beauty vlogger, or pet lover, for example, while people will probably check your channel, you won't get very good results, so better set your expectations low. And as I said in the other thread better spend that money on making better videos, than paying left/right and center to random people to bring you temporary joy.
Yes, I will be needing a Vlogger not someone else, I will also start to make videos since I have just finished exams today, so I will be uploading on a daily basis.[DOUBLEPOST=1528205748,1528205629][/DOUBLEPOST]I have also edited my thread

CaptainNeedy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I agree with what Hirudov has said. You should really invest any money you're looking to invest right now into improving your vlogs. You would not want an inflow of visitors to your channel right now. Many would see just 4 videos and leave right away. Some would click on your videos and stop watching after not watching them for very long and YouTube's computers would start to regard you as a channel with low retention.

The way you have started your channel so far, with lots of comments on your videos and probably people watching them through to the end is what you should continue doing. If you pay someone to suddenly send random people to your channel right now I fear it would harm your channel more than help it.

Reactions: Mazen

Mazen

Reaction score
I agree with what Hirudov has said. You should really invest any money you're looking to invest right now into improving your vlogs. You would not want an inflow of visitors to your channel right now. Many would see just 4 videos and leave right away. Some would click on your videos and stop watching after not watching them for very long and YouTube's computers would start to regard you as a channel with low retention.

The way you have started your channel so far, with lots of comments on your videos and probably people watching them through to the end is what you should continue doing. If you pay someone to suddenly send random people to your channel right now I fear it would harm your channel more than help it.
So, I will be going to Egypt later on, so should I buy a Go-Pro for Water-Parks and stuff (so I can record the slides and tricks and the sea diving, etc..)?
Also when do I start promoting my channel?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Upload videos and make a decent footing to stand on. It´s not recommendable to start promoting the s**t of a channel with just a few videos. It sounds like you haven´t started uploading yet (which I now know you have, but it has been a couple of months since last video).
Upload on a schedule of your choice and when you have done that steadily, you could promote slowly, if you go out to aggressively, you will throw people off!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved this to the collaborations forum.

I agree with the others. Save your money. Don't waste it on by paying for a shoutout. It will not really help you in the long-term. :)

Mazen

Reaction score
I've moved this to the collaborations forum.

I agree with the others. Save your money. Don't waste it on by paying for a shoutout. It will not really help you in the long-term. :)
Thanks for the tip!