Any Comedy Skit ideas?

DaMissBurke

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has anybody got any ideas for my next comedy skit? Any ideas would be much appreciated!​

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Do a voiceover :eek:

Or just take something funny that happened in your life, and exaggerate everything about it.

Reactions: DaMissBurke

DaMissBurke

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do a voiceover :eek:

Or just take something funny that happened in your life, and exaggerate everything about it.
Okay :) Good idea! Thanks! Also, checked out your annoying kids one, I laughed so hard haha![DOUBLEPOST=1368049757,1368049576][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, Check out, DashieXP, To get some inspiration. :)
Thanks, will do!!

Reactions: Talooka

E-BO!

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Has anybody got any ideas for my next comedy skit? Any ideas would be much appreciated!​
You can never go wrong with parodies plus randomness. Two of my favorite tools to use!

DaMissBurke

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can never go wrong with parodies plus randomness. Two of my favorite tools to use!
Haha I like the second one, but I already have a Music Channel for everything music, and I want to keep this strictly vlogs and comedy sketches :)

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Okay :) Good idea! Thanks! Also, checked out your annoying kids one, I laughed so hard haha![DOUBLEPOST=1368049757,1368049576][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks, will do!!
Lol I'm glad you liked it :D

unknown_user094590385084

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Parodies, Commercials, Voice-overs, and Fake Hidden Cameras always seem to work well. Just add your own touch and style to them and you have a foundation for a solid video.

DaMissBurke

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Parodies, Commercials, Voice-overs, and Fake Hidden Cameras always seem to work well. Just add your own touch and style to them and you have a foundation for a solid video.
Good idea! I was thinking of doing a hoax trailer for a movie that doesn't exsist, but I would make it funny :)