Vlog Any Collabs :)

FiSaysHi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey!
So I just started my channel, and obviously in the future I would love to do some collabs with other people :D
If you're interested with maybe doing a collab with me in the future...obviously if you live relatively close xD (Southeast England) Then that would be pretty awesome! :D
Maybe send me a message on here so that we can get to know each other and become friends :3
Or contact me on Twitter @FiSaysHi :)
Thankyou<3

RandomMike

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey I'm quite intrested in doing a collab i have one main channel at the moment but i hoping to start some other types aswell :) if you want to message me do you have anything to talk on ?

Hey!
So I just started my channel, and obviously in the future I would love to do some collabs with other people :D
If you're interested with maybe doing a collab with me in the future...obviously if you live relatively close xD (Southeast England) Then that would be pretty awesome! :D
Maybe send me a message on here so that we can get to know each other and become friends :3
Or contact me on Twitter @FiSaysHi :)
Thankyou<3

Carla

Reaction score
Omg im from Essex/London it would be awesome to collab! Buying a new camera too so will be good quality. Looking to do challenges/vlogging/tags videos! Can we chat about youtube n stuff? :p