Meet Up/Gathering ANY BRISBANE AUSTRALIAN YOUTUBERS WANNA COLLAB?

Martin Louis

Reaction score
Hey im at the stage where i like to Collab with people. of course i have no idea what as i have not seen you channel so i don't know what type of content you have. but i got a review channel, comedy channel and my main channel which is link to my YTtalk profile. but i really like to meet Brisbane youtubers i think it be awesome. anyways hit me up in the comment section below :D

Soundbuds

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Martin & everyone else!

Great thread - this is perfect timing!!

Not to sound advertise-y but... I just started a Meetup group for Brisbane YouTubers if any of you wanna come sometime! We have 18 members so far and meet every second Saturday to discuss our YouTube channels, what we're doing, what works, what we can improve on etc.. It's like a self-development class but not very formal! :p

Check it out and see what you think. Could be the best thing for you. I know it's helping me make some great connections with other YouTubers in the area. Good for collaboration and brain storming ideas.

We do it at The Edge in South Brisbane, next to the State Library. It's a great little venue. Free internets, sits 12 people, there's a projector screen and a little cafe inside! Here's the link if you or anyone else is interested in hanging out: meetup.com/BrisbaneYouTubers/

Hope to see you there! ;)

Soundbuds

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey again,

Just wanted to update this. Our next Brisbane YouTubers meetup is being held on 2nd August! It would be awesome to see some new people from YT there! :)