Comedy Any bad singers out there???

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Update: So I have 3 submissions and still need more, but I am going to have to put this project on standby for quite a good while. I need to get Final Cut Pro x first because I was using a trial version when I started this collab and the trial just ran out, I can't get another one. The problem is, all clips I have involved with this project are in Final Cut Pro x files and i don't really know how to get them until I can use Final Cut Pro x again. I already had a big part of the video made too but of course it is Final Cut Pro x. It is going to be a while before I can get it because it is not fitting budget too well for the moment and probably won't for a while. So for now, the video submissions have no deadline, though I would prefer they get sent in as soon as you can find the time for it. This collaboration is not shutting down, it will continue, just it has to be put off for a good while. Till then, find whatever time you can to get the clips sent in to me, that way by the time I get Final Cut Pro x again, I can start editing the project immediately and get it finished fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.