Animation Any Animators interested in reaching a larger audience?

TylorSkory

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Here's the deal. We currently have this channel called iMakeuHaha with 500+ subs and 400,000+ views but we really haven't done anything with it. We just got luckly after posting a few random views and they got kind of popular. We ended up funneling that traffic into our current main channel (TheSkorys) which now has over 900+ subscribers and 30k+ views a month. Not amazing but certainly not bad either.

However, we are still interested in doing something with iMakeuHaha. Our plan is to turn it into a kind of "private collab channel", meaning that we would pre-record videos to post every day during the month of June. We're just starting off with one month to see what happens. It's going to consist of 7 series (one for each day of the week) with 4 episodes each. We already have most of them planned with a wide range of videos, but for the last one, we really love the idea of doing something animated.

Now, I've done animation in the past and know how time consuming it can be, so I'm not suggesting posting 5 minute Cartoon Network quality episodes here. I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in suggesting a short 4 part animated series they would like to submit. It could be anything really. I was personally thinking of doing a "Classic Jokes Tuesday" video and featuring maybe 3 jokes with animations to go along with each one. But I'm open to anything.

Ideally, I've love to somehow pay for this, but I can't guarantee that this is actually going to make any money, since it's just the first month doing it. And things would get complicated over the long run. So I would say that this would mainly be for exposure for yourself (you would obviously be prominently featured as the creator) and we'd be sending our current Skorys subscribers to the channel as well. However, if this would hold you back and you think you have something of high quality to offer, I'm definitely willing to discuss further and try to come to some sort of agreement.

Remember, this is just an idea. I can't guarantee that we are even going to end up picking anyone. I just wanted to put some feelers out and see if this sounded interesting to anyone. We would need someone who would take this seriously and not flake out. Also, the videos would need to be done relatively fast, since we want to have all episodes finished before we even start broadcasting and we need to start advertising before June. If it does sound like something you might like to be a part of, just let me know and leave me examples of your animation. Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Dee

I have no idea what I'm doing.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I'm not an animator but I recently subbed to ApexxWolf and he's quite talented

Reactions: ApexxWolf

TylorSkory

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well I'm not an animator but I recently subbed to ApexxWolf and he's quite talented
Thanks for the suggestion, Dee. Yeah, I just checked our your channel ApexxWolf. Nice work. Your videos are really similar to what I had in mind. Very short and funny episodes with a punchline. I'd love to talk more if you're interested.

ApexxWolf

I make Cartoons and Animations :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thanks for the suggestion, Dee. Yeah, I just checked our your channel ApexxWolf. Nice work. Your videos are really similar to what I had in mind. Very short and funny episodes with a punchline. I'd love to talk more if you're interested.
Thanks for the compliment dude :D i'd love to help you out man but i got about 3 projects i got to get out myself atm xD I'll send you a private message in the future if im free bud :)