Animation Any animations collaboration?

Mr. Fox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hiya,
I am a voice actor and looking to collab with someone along the lines of animation, gfx, cartooning, etc. If someone could help me do one animation, or like a channel intro that would be awesome, and I will credit you in the description!

phlomation

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm an animation student in California and I do mostly stop-motion, I only started getting invested in the YT community a week ago and I would really like to grow my channel. I think the aesthetic that I create would really suit some of your stuff :)
Hive posterlogo2.jpg IMG_5274.JPG
just some images of my work

Rain alkai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Hiya,
I am a voice actor and looking to collab with someone along the lines of animation, gfx, cartooning, etc. If someone could help me do one animation, or like a channel intro that would be awesome, and I will credit you in the description!
Hi i can animate if you want but I need a voice actor to make animated story time video so maybe I will help you and you can help me to make a video and upload it to you channel I would love if you have the will to collab with me and i have the script too

Mastertv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi guys, i am totally disposed to collaborate with any animator, i also do all kinds of animations, please contact me. (-;[DOUBLEPOST=1504726571,1504726491][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there, I'm an animation student in California and I do mostly stop-motion, I only started getting invested in the YT community a week ago and I would really like to grow my channel. I think the aesthetic that I create would really suit some of your stuff :)
View attachment 40995 View attachment 40996
just some images of my work
Hello, i am super impressed with your stop motion, willing to collab with me in animation projects? (-;