• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Animation Any animations collaboration?

Mr. Fox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hiya,
I am a voice actor and looking to collab with someone along the lines of animation, gfx, cartooning, etc. If someone could help me do one animation, or like a channel intro that would be awesome, and I will credit you in the description!

phlomation

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm an animation student in California and I do mostly stop-motion, I only started getting invested in the YT community a week ago and I would really like to grow my channel. I think the aesthetic that I create would really suit some of your stuff :)
Hive posterlogo2.jpg IMG_5274.JPG
just some images of my work

Rain alkai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Hiya,
I am a voice actor and looking to collab with someone along the lines of animation, gfx, cartooning, etc. If someone could help me do one animation, or like a channel intro that would be awesome, and I will credit you in the description!
Hi i can animate if you want but I need a voice actor to make animated story time video so maybe I will help you and you can help me to make a video and upload it to you channel I would love if you have the will to collab with me and i have the script too

Mastertv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi guys, i am totally disposed to collaborate with any animator, i also do all kinds of animations, please contact me. (-;[DOUBLEPOST=1504726571,1504726491][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there, I'm an animation student in California and I do mostly stop-motion, I only started getting invested in the YT community a week ago and I would really like to grow my channel. I think the aesthetic that I create would really suit some of your stuff :)
View attachment 40995 View attachment 40996
just some images of my work
Hello, i am super impressed with your stop motion, willing to collab with me in animation projects? (-;