Any advice?

BossKnight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First off, your landing page for the channel needs to be set for you to customize it. Next to the subscribe button is a gear, click on there and there is an option to customize page. The reason this is important is you can set up your channel page to steer people to your content. To you new content, to your most popular content which is what I typically look at first when I come across a new channel.

Your tags are EVERYWHERE. It is best to use about 15-20 tags and make them as relevant as possible. You don't need to add in what editing software you used. It should all pertain to what is in the video so that YouTube can show it in the correct search results and people who click on the video stay in the video.

Share your videos on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and more. Exposure is important.[DOUBLEPOST=1469888488,1469823366][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a point of reference to assist you with how to write out your tags and description.

https://creatoracademy.withgoogle.com/creatoracademy/page/lesson/descriptions?cid=grow-audience-bootcamp&hl=en

Reactions: Maarij Bashir

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
First off, your landing page for the channel needs to be set for you to customize it. Next to the subscribe button is a gear, click on there and there is an option to customize page. The reason this is important is you can set up your channel page to steer people to your content. To you new content, to your most popular content which is what I typically look at first when I come across a new channel.

Your tags are EVERYWHERE. It is best to use about 15-20 tags and make them as relevant as possible. You don't need to add in what editing software you used. It should all pertain to what is in the video so that YouTube can show it in the correct search results and people who click on the video stay in the video.

Share your videos on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and more. Exposure is important.[DOUBLEPOST=1469888488,1469823366][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a point of reference to assist you with how to write out your tags and description.

https://creatoracademy.withgoogle.com/creatoracademy/page/lesson/descriptions?cid=grow-audience-bootcamp&hl=en
Great advice about Tags, people SPAM them everywhere and then YT brings their video to the lost sea because of all the mismatched tags used -- +1 to this guy.