Any advice on Growing My Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you owned a car would you get out and ask for tips on how to walk faster? Your already posting videos where they have the most potential to be found Youtube!!!. I can't see your content as your link don't work but there is nowhere that will scratch the surface. Sure you post your video on here and maybe 10 views and or other similar forums. But whats the point when you can get tens of thousands or more on youtube? People look for shortcuts. Don't be one of them else it will take forever for you to make any progress. 1. Make good content that offers value to the viewer. 2. Use the title, tags, description for proper seo. Seems like a stupid thing to say but so many people come on here asking why no1 has viewed there video and how can they get views etc. when duh the dummies didn't even bother writing a description at all so that youtube can find and promote your stuff in suggested videos. 3. there was a 3 but i tired now and need some sleeps. Good luck with channel. Hope some of my sleepy reply makes sense.

The main purpose of this forum is for members to learn about YouTube and learn how to grow a YouTube channel. I recommend reading through some of the tutorials and articles created by members:
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tutorials-articles-resources.10/

"How to grow" questions are asked regularly at YTtalk, and since we have a sub-forum dedicated to trying to answer those questions, the individual threads asking the same questions are locked.

Many members have found a way to grow a successful channel and have shared their ideas on the forum. There isn't a known secret formula to YouTube success - but you can increase your chances of success if you are honest with yourself about your videos, research about the YouTube algorithm, read articles, and analyze channels that have found success.

Also, this thread explains how to fix your signature's channel link:
http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back