Any advice? Need to grow my channel!!! seeking possible collabs!

Jayjay1k

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Helluuuu! so, as any person on youtube at the beginning, i'm desperately wanting my channel to grow. The problem is, this isn't the beginning for me. I created my youtube channel in 2007 and have very rarely uploaded videos due to the fear of people not liking my humor/content, which i've finally managaed to get myself over that giant hurdle. I do know for a fact that it could grow alot faster if i posted more often. I'm not a very driven person at all, and i give up extremely quickly, and i end up uploading a new video either many times a day or once per 2 weeks or more... I would love to have it be a source of income, as i love doing it and extra money is always nice! but as i said, i have literally no drive in my life, whatsoever, which is quite pathetic; I know.

I know the secrets to alot of views (sex sells, baby!), I know about thumbnails (again, sexual!), tags (you guessed it... sexual!), twitter and other things, but why does it feel like it's taking so long? also my channel is a gaming channel that's currently only focused on one game (Warframe) and i will sometimes upload videos of other games, but this is rare. My questions are:

How can i expand my audience legitimately? I've found that doing Giveaways gets me a fast little burst of Subscribers, went from 249 to my current 265 subscribers which i currently have. (after a giveaway, people will normally unsub, but this didn't seem to happen this time!!! :D)

Would you maybe like to collab with me? My small audience could look at your channel! I can't promise any miracles, but it's a tiny opportunity to be seen by other hoomans!

Would you, if you were me, just stop trying? I'd love to say no, but sometimes, i question it myself... Normally i would've given up by now, but i've been doing it quite well in terms of actually sticking to it, so i don't actually think this is an option... i'm sitting here typing this and actually quite happy, i've just admitted to myself that i CAN stick to something. yay me! :D

Sorry for the Looooooong read, hopefully someone can relate and/or help meh!!!

Sending many lovingtons to whoever takes the time to read this! <3