Other Any 15-25yr olds want to collab? :)

SquidSoup

Reaction score
I have a channel with 550ish subs, and I would love to reach out and collaborate with more people. :happy2: I post all sorts of videos and I am very creative. I can collab with locals and non-locals. I'm really chill, and easy to work with. :spin:My channel is called SquidSoup, if you want to check it out. Recently I've been posting videos of my original ukulele songs, since I bought my uke around a week and a half ago. This is my first post on yttalk.com, and I've hear many good things about the site. :bounce: Comment if interested, yea? :up2:

Reactions: Branden Morales

BookieBookie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well, I'm 25, dorky and a very mediocre uke player? I don't live in the US though, is that a prerequisite?

Reactions: SquidSoup

BetaBacon

Pizza is the love of my life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice to meet you I do gaming videos so unless you do that I don't think we can collab but you are entertaining and just got a sub :)

CousinMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! My names Max and Im 16 going onto 17. My channel right now isnt really that great but I plan on making better videos that dont revolve around one thing. I live in Massachusetts and have been looking for people to collab with too, My skype is maxieboi15 if you want to message me.

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I checked out some of your videos and I have and idea for collaborating with you if you like. You know those cool songs you make on your ukulele? I would like to send you a inspiration jar full of slips of paper with random things written on them. You can take a few of them out at a time and make a song or two out of what you find. That could make for more then one video if you like, all I ask is that you give me a little shout out when ever you make a video with the inspiration jar.

Do you like that idea?

Last edited:

SquidSoup

Reaction score
I don't know how to reply to someone directly, I'm very new to this site. :confused: I'm just going to pm all of you, because that seems easier.