Anxiety.

MyLittleKristii

Peace, love, happiness, equality and Bon Jovi.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Oh no....this is all my fault.....it'll be everywhere before we know it! Taking over your homes, your lives....your youTube channels!
Great video by the way I ilked it and left a comment on your channel

MyLittleKristii

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Great video by the way I ilked it and left a comment on your channel
Thank you! I really appreciate that :) Especially in these dark and desperate times of the thread taking over the forum..

Reactions: JohnKenShow

Reesebomb

Musical Weirdo :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've never heard someone address the issue of the "glamourization of mental illness". Excellent point. I've just noticed how some people think it's cool to have things wrong with them, like they just simple quirks that make them more interesting. I have a friend who self-diagnoses herself with different problems all the time. One time it was asbergers. Unfortunately to a lot of people it's one of those "trendy" diseases to have. I could tell she started exaggerating her behavior for a while to fit the mold of someone with asbergers and it was painfully obvious what she was doing. Then she told me I might have it too. It was just ridiculous. Thanks for sharing, your video made me go on a little rant and I appreciate that :)

MyLittleKristii

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I've never heard someone address the issue of the "glamourization of mental illness". Excellent point. I've just noticed how some people think it's cool to have things wrong with them, like they just simple quirks that make them more interesting. I have a friend who self-diagnoses herself with different problems all the time. One time it was asbergers. Unfortunately to a lot of people it's one of those "trendy" diseases to have. I could tell she started exaggerating her behavior for a while to fit the mold of someone with asbergers and it was painfully obvious what she was doing. Then she told me I might have it too. It was just ridiculous. Thanks for sharing, your video made me go on a little rant and I appreciate that :)
I really appreciate such an in depth response! :) I feel like it really is a problem, and these things definitely shouldn't be seen as a fashion accessory because they're not. I hope your friend grows out of that because it's very damaging, not only for people who do suffer but also for herself if she's altering herself to fit the mold :(

Reactions: Reesebomb

Reesebomb

Musical Weirdo :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I really appreciate such an in depth response! :) I feel like it really is a problem, and these things definitely shouldn't be seen as a fashion accessory because they're not. I hope your friend grows out of that because it's very damaging, not only for people who do suffer but also for herself if she's altering herself to fit the mold :(
No problem!

And thank you I hope she grows out of it too.

Reactions: MyLittleKristii

TA5

Hit your two hands together for TA5!!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Anxiety Aint Cool!