[Answered] Upload all at once, or over a period of days?

CommMatt

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
(Thanks JeriKane for moving the thread to the correct place!)

So, I recently recorded 3 episodes of a game (plan to do more tonight) and should have them ready to upload tonight, if not later tomorrow.

I'm wondering if it's better to upload them all at once, or over a period of days?

Thanks!

Last edited:

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can upload all at once if you wish..If you'd like to spam your subscriber's feed :confused:

Will

*The guy who uses asterisks to narrate everything*
Reaction score
The rip between the 8th and 9th dimension
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator
Do them apart. The reason people usually upload all at once is because they're excited about releasing new content. But it's pointless. It's like a TV show airing a three part episode back to back.
Plus, as just said, you don't want to spam your subscribers.

itsJacksy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Over a period of days, dont overwhelm your subs as they more than likely wont watch all the 3 plays at once, and also you will be able to stock up on videos so if there is a day you cant record you will still have videos available to upload.

kami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Aside from what was said above, uploading them over time instead of all at once gives more incentive for subscribing. All at once, someone may watch them all and leave, but one at a time, they may want to stay to find out what happens :)

Boosti

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Animator, Other
Don't upload all at once that's pointless. Upload, wait 1 or 2 days, upload again,

CommMatt

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Moved this to Strategies and Technique Advice.
Thanks! Wasn't sure where to post.
You can upload all at once if you wish..If you'd like to spam your subscriber's feed :confused:
True.
Over a period of days, dont overwhelm your subs as they more than likely wont watch all the 3 plays at once, and also you will be able to stock up on videos so if there is a day you cant record you will still have videos available to upload.
Not being able to record has happened to me... A lot... So point well made.
Aside from what was said above, uploading them over time instead of all at once gives more incentive for subscribing. All at once, someone may watch them all and leave, but one at a time, they may want to stay to find out what happens :)
Good point! Thanks!
Don't upload all at once that's pointless. Upload, wait 1 or 2 days, upload again,
Very true.

Thank you everyone for your replies! I really appreciate it! :D