Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you guys haven't already checked out Argofox music, it's a must :) Great royalty free music!

SimplyAlexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
that is indeed a great find! holy crap so many tracks on there, do you have some more recommendations? I've looked for royalty free music but google will not show those hidden gems!

Reactions: Rolz

Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
that is indeed a great find! holy crap so many tracks on there, do you have some more recommendations? I've looked for royalty free music but google will not show those hidden gems!
Search up Reev Music, FreeMusicWave and ChukiBeats on YT :) some good stuff!

Reactions: SimplyAlexTV

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Make sure if you use any of their songs, that they provide you with written permission from original creator to use it in your videos, otherwise you are sitting on ticking bomb that can result in strike at any second. ;)

Reactions: Rolz

Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Make sure if you use any of their songs, that they provide you with written permission from original creator to use it in your videos, otherwise you are sitting on ticking bomb that can result in strike at any second. ;)
Wow I actually didn't know that thanks for that! :O :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Excellent idea, and one that I'll be sure to keep up on, always nice to find some more and different music to use, it's hard to find at times especially for the right videos!