Request Another request!

GoHan.

Dat YTtalk
You guys know I started a new account with english commentaries and I really enjoy making them. Since I got a new channel I also want a new intro for my channel ^^ If someone is interested making a decent/good intro that would be awesome! I will give a shoutout on the intro itself and you will get a subscribtion with it to ^^

Thanks in advance people!

If you're only giving a sub and a shoutout from your channel you're not going to get something really Pro.
But there are people that will do it from templates, as freebie said.

If you're only giving a sub and a shoutout from your channel you're not going to get something really Pro.
But there are people that will do it from templates, as freebie said.

I wasn't asking for something pro. I just wanted to have something and I really appriciate every intro/outro that has been made. I never said something about it has to be something really proish or 3d effects which will stun my eyes. Re-read please ;)

Ah, Whoops.
But an intro isn't something needed though.
A lot of people think they need to HAVE to have a intro, avatar and background to start off.
But your high quality content is the first thing you'll need..

Ah, Whoops.
But an intro isn't something needed though.
A lot of people think they need to HAVE to have a intro, avatar and background to start off.
But your high quality content is the first thing you'll need..

I know, but this was kinda an "addition" to my channel. Quality comes over quantity ( in this case video + intro ). I just wanted to ask a favour to people if they really want to ^^ I don't just push people to make it quickly nor having a proish thing. I just wanted to ask and that's all. Although I get your point ^^ Thanks for advice

I'll leave this topic open If there is someone who wants to make it because you maybe like it and want some promotion. ( kinda silly xD )

But intro's will probably not help you inproving your video, Only if the intro is really sexy and the audience is like ''WOW, Thats sexy''
I Think you could better have something original and not just some text, That won't add much to your videos, Just +5 seconds.

But intro's will probably not help you inproving your video, Only if the intro is really sexy and the audience is like ''WOW, Thats sexy''
I Think you could better have something original and not just some text, That won't add much to your videos, Just +5 seconds.

yes you're right though, but just let this all behind and i'll just leave this thread open for couple hours/days and later I'll ask an admin or moderator to lock this topic on request since It doesn't help a lot. Better asking then not right ? ;)

Back