Annyoing problem PLEASE HELP!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright here is the deal, I need to record bf3 and minecraft in widescreen (YOUTUBE AND SONY VEGAS WIDESCREEN). When I open the games they are in perfect 16:9 format, no black edges or anything, but the windows are so frikken small! I've looked up widescreen resolutions that covers more of the screen (I have a big pc screen). But when I pan crop it in sony vegas pro 11 it cuts out the sides!!! So im just asking for the 16:9 resulotions that make that problem go away... PLEASE HELP, I have had this probles for week! No sites tell me! And this is the second thime i've posted this problem.... God bless the person that can help me with this..

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
No the actual project setting not cropping. When you start a new project it should ask if you want it in HD or something

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No the actual project setting not cropping. When you start a new project it should ask if you want it in HD or something
Dude.... I have edited so many videos in my life... But after I got my new computer I can't fine the resolution I used, I know how everything is done, but I can't find the resolution list.. Thats what I need... A list of youtube widescreen 16 : 9 tv aspect ratio, it's not sony vegas that does something wrong, it's the window I record..