Annoying voice

Oscar J Stones

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
I put a ridiculous amount of work into my videos, and I think I'm getting pretty good at editing and pacing and such; but I've been told a couple of times that I've got a pretty annoying voice.
I don't know if I've ever really turned off a video because of someone's voice (other than poor audio quality or unintelligable mumbling) but is this the case and if so is it likely to be something that holds me back?

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i see nothing wrong with your voice, id just ignore them. besides the opinions of a couple people in a sea of millions really does not mean squat. let alone they are probably just trolling you anyway

Reactions: Oscar J Stones

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think my voice is terrible mostly because I sound like a guy

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Meh ignore those people they are probably some rude American that think any accent besides theirs is annoying. I listened to a bit of your video and your voice is okay to me. I wouldn't click off a video over it. Honestly there are some voices that are annoying to me though but its normally someone with an american accent lol so youre good for me at least haha

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really hate my voice but nobody else seems to have a problem with it. Heck, I recorded for over a month when I had laryngitis at the beginning of the year and if they can put up with that, they can put up with what I really sound like.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nothing you can do about the sound of your voice anyway, regardless if its annoying or not.
So just ignore and forget about it and continue with the hard work you put into videos.

Steverd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ZERO, I mean NOTHING is wrong with your voice.
Years ago, I used to get alot of your voice sounds weird comments. EIther, ignore, or delete, up to you.
If you want to hear an annoying voice check out any Plush Time Wins video, listen to Crystal!!!
BUT even that voice can grow on you after time, hehehe

Nord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your editing is f*****g stellar, nothing wrong with your voice, I think that's only in your head. There's a lot to focus on so it's kind of hard to know what your saying, maybe turn up the voice volume just a bit.
There are times where I can't tell what you're saying, keep it going for pacing but slow down when you can. Also, what are you using to record irl? It kind of looks like the original quality could be bad or the encoding is bad.
Regardless, I really like your content even though I've never watch DB.

Last edited by a moderator: