• Cards

• Both In Same Video Works

Results are only viewable after voting.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Which do you prefer to use in your videos to tell your viewer about a link, playlist or other video? Annotations or Cards? I don't have many annotations in my videos, but I have been starting to add quite a few cards across my videos. Not sure which I prefer though as I'm not sure which works better, or even if using both in the same video works better. :p Whats your opinions? Please answer the Poll too so can get a general idea of which is liked better. :D Thanks..

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I guess i'm old fashioned. I still prefer annotations. Cards kinda just show what you wrote and then roll back in, i kinda want it to stay there all the time. Maybe i didn't explore cards enough and you can do that but aye i'm good with annotations.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
cards because they're accessible both on mobile and PC!
and is Annotations only viewable on a laptop / computer? I didn't know this, thanks :D[DOUBLEPOST=1465512130,1465512058][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess i'm old fashioned. I still prefer annotations. Cards kinda just show what you wrote and then roll back in, i kinda want it to stay there all the time. Maybe i didn't explore cards enough and you can do that but aye i'm good with annotations.
Do you get much clicks on your annotations?

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
and is Annotations only viewable on a laptop / computer? I didn't know this, thanks :D[DOUBLEPOST=1465512130,1465512058][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you get much clicks on your annotations?
I used to get an okay amount of clicks i had like a subscribe annotation and next and previous video annotations. But now i don't do that anymore the only annotation i put up is for contact e-mail.

Reactions: SeanFace101

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used to get an okay amount of clicks i had like a subscribe annotation and next and previous video annotations. But now i don't do that anymore the only annotation i put up is for contact e-mail.
Cool :p I think ill add an annotation to one of my more popular videos and then check the number of clicks over a week and see how many have clicked to the amount of views the video got in that period.

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I still prefer annotations but like others mentioned, they do no appear on mobile so maybe that's something I gotta rethink since more and more people view on mobile.

Reactions: SeanFace101

MagikMike

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I like using annotations more, specifically I use the Impact ones because I think they look the least tacky.