Annotations or End Screen/Card

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello. I want more subscribers, like everyone else :), but what do you think is more efficient? One thing I did not like is that annotations don't work on mobile phones. And big audience is there. So what is your experience? Thank you

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would put an info card because I SWEAR mobile can see them too. If you say subscribe during the video, make an info card saying the same thing.

DougieBoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Use cards & end screens. Annotations aren't something too many people use anymore. Besides, you can't use annotations and end screens together.

Jenna no manga

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
People watch Youtube on movile more and more annotations do not work on mobile. So end cards.

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you guys, I already use end screen. But i am new in all this and smarter is to ask old users. And this is the first place where i got answers fast. Thanks again[DOUBLEPOST=1487805996,1487805824][/DOUBLEPOST]I am ready to receive more advice on how to get more subscribers :) . Of corse if you like to share your channel secrets

mr.jacks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the end cards feature personally as far as subs go I would help but I am not one who should be giving advice. Although I have heard bigger youtubers say stay consistent with your uploads so for example if your gonna upload 5 days a week and they must be the same days every week unless something comes up ppl are subbing to you waiting to see your videos on those days. Commenting on videos that our related to the topic you cover on your channel when I say comment I mean actually talk about what you liked what you didn't like about the video and or person if ppl liked what you said they will most likely check out your channel. good luck!

Reactions: AmuseYourBrain

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Don't use annotations. They're toast.

Reactions: DougieBoy

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you mr.jacks on the answer. I will work hard and be consistent. I like working on these videos. I realize that every day I learn something new. Yesterday I upload first video in HD, if you belive me videos before last one was in small resolution because I had trouble exporting in bigger resolution. Just wanted to say, you must learn on your own mistakes. And for all that the time is needed. Thank you again for answer. Best regards