Commentary Animu Podcastu

Kazyto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hello! So I'm currently doing an anime podcast at the moment, but it's not that consistent, though people have been really liking it, so I'm trying to bring it back.

Reqs:
  • Be somewhat knowledgeable in Anime or other things. (Not a lot is required. My Co-host has seen like 3 different series.)
  • Must have a somewhat good mic. (Basically anything that isn't a built-in laptop mic)
  • Skype? (We can probably work around this, though it would be the most convenient if you had an account.)
  • Availability. (We try to record the video on Sundays or Saturday, and maybe even the weekdays if everyone is free. Each episode is at least 30 minutes long.)
If you are interested, hit me up on skype (kazyto27) or reply below. Looking for at least 1-2 people.

Reactions: BecomeAPrime

BecomeAPrime

Professional Designer/Photographer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello! So I'm currently doing an anime podcast at the moment, but it's not that consistent, though people have been really liking it, so I'm trying to bring it back.

Reqs:
  • Be somewhat knowledgeable in Anime or other things. (Not a lot is required. My Co-host has seen like 3 different series.)
  • Must have a somewhat good mic. (Basically anything that isn't a built-in laptop mic)
  • Skype? (We can probably work around this, though it would be the most convenient if you had an account.)
  • Availability. (We try to record the video on Sundays or Saturday, and maybe even the weekdays if everyone is free. Each episode is at least 30 minutes long.)
If you are interested, hit me up on skype (kazyto27) or reply below. Looking for at least 1-2 people.
I may or may not have watched close to over 100 series >_>... leaning towards the may >_>

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
What if I read more manga than watch anime? >.>

Kazyto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
What if I read more manga than watch anime? >.>
That should be fine. Though be warned, me and moi co-host don't read that much manga so.....
you've been warned

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
That should be fine. Though be warned, me and moi co-host don't read that much manga so.....
you've been warned
I remember talking with my friend a few years back about ranma1/2 and he only watched the anime while I've only read the manga. It was counterproductive lol because if you don't know, the manga version is totally different from the anime. So we didn't have the same story when we were talking about it.

I guess I have to go back into the blur.
*fades* :)

Vincent B

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be interested in joining your podcast. I've watched around 100 animes at least and this sounds entertaining

Beanie Boy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm in the minority who's seen about 20-30 anime (I'm a newer fan, started getting into anime around 2014), but I'd be glad to help any way I can! :)

ProRogue

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
This sounds pretty cool I'd be up to join

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you need a special guest on your podcast I am willing to join I run two channels anime and gaming