Anime Vlog #1 Super Gals!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Here it is folks, this is gonna be an every wednesday thing from now on, I'm always searching for new funny weird animes to watch so suggestions are always appreciated, though it may be hard to find ones I haven't seen, I've probably seen close to 300 animes or so.

Reactions: Vicboss

Tom Elliott

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've never watched a lot. Spirted Away, Howls Moving Castle and Love Hina are the oens I've seen :)

Reactions: Symph

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Great upload! Liked, Commented, unsubbed and subbed again lol

Jonathan

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont watch any Anime myself but it was interesting to see you talking about something different, you are great at keeping a talk going for quite a while without stopping and your confidence is great too, those are things I struggle with quite a bit myself.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I dont watch any Anime myself but it was interesting to see you talking about something different, you are great at keeping a talk going for quite a while without stopping and your confidence is great too, those are things I struggle with quite a bit myself.
Get's easier every time I do it, when I first started vlogging I had the "ummm" problem alot but it's just becoming more and more natural for me, but yeah man, thanks alot! I'm gonna try to get a music vlog going too but if I'm doing Skits on Fridays, Music videos on Sundays, music vlogs on mondays, and anime vlogs on wednesdays, I'm not gonna have alot of free time LOL may just try to do it though, the more videos I put out the faster my channel will grow.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Get's easier every time I do it, when I first started vlogging I had the "ummm" problem alot but it's just becoming more and more natural for me, but yeah man, thanks alot! I'm gonna try to get a music vlog going too but if I'm doing Skits on Fridays, Music videos on Sundays, music vlogs on mondays, and anime vlogs on wednesdays, I'm not gonna have alot of free time LOL may just try to do it though, the more videos I put out the faster my channel will grow.
I struggle with not sounding like I have recited something and when I dont recite something I end up messing things up, I get the feeling I sound fake because I put a voice on to make me sound clearer, I naturally talk rather deep and rough sounding, slurring my words together and all sorts and when I dont deliberately I just dont sound like me.

I look forward to your music and comedy the most personally, any plans on what you will talk about in a music vlog, like will it be your music you chat about or other peoples music? Were you ever camera shy or hated how you look on camera or anything because I feel that way.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here it is folks, this is gonna be an every wednesday thing from now on, I'm always searching for new funny weird animes to watch so suggestions are always appreciated, though it may be hard to find ones I haven't seen, I've probably seen close to 300 animes or so.

LMFAO @ the opening hahahaha

Reactions: Michael and Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I struggle with not sounding like I have recited something and when I dont recite something I end up messing things up, I get the feeling I sound fake because I put a voice on to make me sound clearer, I naturally talk rather deep and rough sounding, slurring my words together and all sorts and when I dont deliberately I just dont sound like me.

I look forward to your music and comedy the most personally, any plans on what you will talk about in a music vlog, like will it be your music you chat about or other peoples music? Were you ever camera shy or hated how you look on camera or anything because I feel that way.
I don't want to sound vain, but I've never had a problem with my looks. I think I have good cheek bones and I like my small mouth. I DO wish my nose wasn't so round, I think it looks a little jewish, I think I'd be hotter if it was more pointed and smaller lol, but hey, 2 outta 3 ain't bad. As far as camera shy, I really only felt camera shy the first time I made a video, and then the first time I tried to "act". I wasn't used to having lines, and I was nervous because I just wasn't sure I could do that. But pretty much those were the only times I felt shy, soon as I saw the like bar beat the dislike bar by alot, I was like "whoa, I can do this!"

I'm gonna go check out some of your videos and see if I see what you're talking about. It may very well be all in your head. Gonna check you out right now!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't want to sound vain, but I've never had a problem with my looks. I think I have good cheek bones and I like my small mouth. I DO wish my nose wasn't so round, I think it looks a little jewish, I think I'd be hotter if it was more pointed and smaller lol, but hey, 2 outta 3 ain't bad. As far as camera shy, I really only felt camera shy the first time I made a video, and then the first time I tried to "act". I wasn't used to having lines, and I was nervous because I just wasn't sure I could do that. But pretty much those were the only times I felt shy, soon as I saw the like bar beat the dislike bar by alot, I was like "whoa, I can do this!"

I'm gonna go check out some of your videos and see if I see what you're talking about. It may very well be all in your head. Gonna check you out right now!
Thank you, none have me actually on them though lol