Isceneashley

TheISceneAshley
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!
SOOO, until I get a really good camera (which should be soon hopefully, bills come first x.x ), I think I am going to stick with reviewing things. So far I have reviewed Rosario Vampire and Deadman Wonderland. I plan on doing a review for Soul Eater tomorrow and then I will watch High School For The Dead and review that. Does anyone else have any other suggestions as to what anime, or just a show in general to review? I am in the middle of watching Glee, catching up on that, and I want to do a review on that as well. If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know. I will even do shoutouts in videos as to who gave me the idea :) Thanks guys!

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i already gave ya high school for the dead but if ya want more then, elfin lied, code geass, death note, bleach and gantz XD all awesome, except bleach which is awesome but goes on for faaaaar to long lol :D

Isceneashley

TheISceneAshley
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's what I've heard about bleach. If I do bleach, I'd probably just do like...season reviews instead of an over-all anime review. :)

I have started death note, only on the second episode, but I'll probably do that one after the high school one and then I also started another one, haruhi suzumiya(Not sure if I spelled that right). But I'll check out those other ones as well. Thanks tons :)

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

Consolex

you can't fall off the floor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Full Metal Panic.

You guys should do a face cam in your reviews. It would look better IMO if you personalized your videos like that. Not a creepo just seems weird without one in reviews.

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
ok, some things about bleach! love the manga, love the story, love the swords. The anime however is just not doing it for me! there's just WAAAYYYY too much filler arcs! and in my opinion, the fillers don't mesh well with the main arcs. sorry if i got a bit carried away. I actually feel that way when comparing the big three of Shounen Jump's manga to their anime counterparts. :p

Consolex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok, some things about bleach! love the manga, love the story, love the swords. The anime however is just not doing it for me! there's just WAAAYYYY too much filler arcs! and in my opinion, the fillers don't mesh well with the main arcs. sorry if i got a bit carried away. I actually feel that way when comparing the big three of Shounen Jump's manga to their anime counterparts. :p
Bleach is not as big as it use to be here. I am pretty sure the show is cancelled for now.

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
Bleach is not as big as it use to be here. I am pretty sure the show is cancelled for now.
yeah, i heard that too. manga's also wrapping up.

Isceneashley

TheISceneAshley
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for ya'll inputs :) I will definitely be watching these. Maybe do bleach later though since it is a longer anime. I'll watch it whilst watching the other animes :)

Consolex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for ya'll inputs :) I will definitely be watching these. Maybe do bleach later though since it is a longer anime. I'll watch it whilst watching the other animes :)
Would you consider doing Japanese drama reviews?