Short Film Animator(s) Needed!

Christine JB

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I need help with a video that requires animation. The thing is, I don't have good software and I have no idea how to make an animation. Can anyone help me?

Sirkoin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do animations since 2008, what do you need? I'll tell you if I can help.

Christine JB

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I do animations since 2008, what do you need? I'll tell you if I can help.
I want to do a Christmas type short film where I go in between reality and what she's imagining and it's to the song "This Christmas Life" by Shane Dawson.

Daemon White

Your friendly neighbourhood Canadian!
Reaction score
I can animate for 3D. I currently attend college for 3D Animation and Game Design. If you have the models you want rigged and ready to go, I can get animations out for you.

Christine JB

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I can animate for 3D. I currently attend college for 3D Animation and Game Design. If you have the models you want rigged and ready to go, I can get animations out for you.
So what kind of models do you prefer? Like a drawing or a picture or something else ? (if I can figure out how to do that) XD

Daemon White

Your friendly neighbourhood Canadian!
Reaction score
How much planning into this do you have? What are your ideas for 3D or 2D things to be included in the video?

shemseddine

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I also do animation 2d and 3d. I may not be the best and for that reason, I could do it for free for you :) let me know if you still need help

Christine JB

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
How much planning into this do you have? What are your ideas for 3D or 2D things to be included in the video?
I'm still planning it. I want it to be kind of like reality is real life and then what I'm imagining to be an animation form.
Hey, I also do animation 2d and 3d. I may not be the best and for that reason, I could do it for free for you :) let me know if you still need help
I am actually looking for someone who can make me a minecraft intro for my vlog/gaming channel! Do you think you could do that?