Animation Animator for manga

Rubiex12

Reaction score
So I need someone who can draw well enough for my manga we could work together to make the manga so I need someone to draw for me and if you have any ideas you can tell me if you are interested comment on yttalk or my youtube channel called rubiex12

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the collaborations forum. :)

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I need someone who can draw well enough for my manga we could work together to make the manga so I need someone to draw for me and if you have any ideas you can tell me if you are interested comment on yttalk or my youtube channel called rubiex12
i can draw well enough how ever that will take up far to much time for me to do with out pay. and sadly most artists at my level and above will be the same. my best vice i can give is pick up the basic skills and move from there. i can help with that part but a whole manga would be too much.

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The number one rule of getting artist is unless they are your friend, they will absolutely never do something this large for free.

Second off, you told absolutely nothing about your project. No general idea, no character ideas, no plot. What shows us that you can write manga and know enough about it to put a series together?

Third off, your title states you need "Animators" for a Manga which is a huge red flag. Anime is animation usually adapted from a manga. Manga is more like a Japanese comic book.

If someone is going to invest time into your project, they'd expect you to have a set plan. To have money to pay them for their effort because this isn't one neat little drawing, AND to know the difference between a manga and an anime at the very least.

Reactions: networkstudios

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The number one rule of getting artist is unless they are your friend, they will absolutely never do something this large for free.

Second off, you told absolutely nothing about your project. No general idea, no character ideas, no plot. What shows us that you can write manga and know enough about it to put a series together?

Third off, your title states you need "Animators" for a Manga which is a huge red flag. Anime is animation usually adapted from a manga. Manga is more like a Japanese comic book.

If someone is going to invest time into your project, they'd expect you to have a set plan. To have money to pay them for their effort because this isn't one neat little drawing, AND to know the difference between a manga and an anime at the very least.
valid points well made. me currently working on a large scales animation project. before i had appoarched anyone about it i had the basic story compleate with a ending writen. full character descriptions writen up and basic reference images for the world