Animation Software

Wilad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello,

I am a music composer that wants to make videos for my original songs. I used iMovie and Windows Movie Maker to create my existing videos but would like some free or low price software suggestions to create animations. Or any programs which allow you to perform chroma key.

Specifically the problem I had with this vid is that when stringing still images together using iMovie the shortest I was able to make an individual image was .1 seconds resulting in a somewhat choppy animation. I am still happy with the overall effect though. You can it here and thanks in advance for any suggestions on software which may help to improve production! :)

Reaction score
First program I ever bought was Sony Vegas 9 Platinum Pro Pack and it comes with 2 other programs.
On OfficeDepot.com it's about $130.
I got it on amazon for about $90 - $100
It really depends on what your definition of cheap is.

Reaction score
First program I ever bought was Sony Vegas 9 Platinum Pro Pack and it comes with 2 other programs.
On OfficeDepot.com it's about $130.
I got it on amazon for about $90 - $100
It really depends on what your definition of cheap is.

Reactions: Wilad

Wilad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ok thanks for the suggestion I will check that out. Yeah most of my budget goes to new audio equipment so probably wouldn't want to spend over 100$. Free to download software would be ideal.