Animation Software?!

Civilly Barbaric

Hi , not sure if this is the right thread but ill give it a go,
Trying to get in to animating on youtube and need some advice. Any good free animation software to use for beginners? I was told Krita was one , but don't know anything about. Any specific tutorials? Any beginner tips and tricks would be helpful from someone with any experience.
Thanks for listening

Animating in what sense? If you're doing motion graphics and that type of animation After Effects is the best program to use if you're doing traditional animation TV Paint is good, for 2D animation there's Adobe Animate, and for 3D animation, I think people use Cinema 4D or Blender.

I use an animation software called videoscribe. All my videos are made with this software and I see A LOT of creators using videoscribe on YouTube. There is a free trial so you can try it out and it quite easy to work with:up2:

Toon Boom has a free trial and that's what shows like family guy and futurama use and what I'm currently using. The only good animation software that's free that I can think of is OpenToonz and it's what studio ghibli uses. But it's not very intuitive or user friendly.

Toon Boom has a free trial and that's what shows like family guy and futurama use and what I'm currently using.
Do you have a link to your channel?? The one you got here doesnt seem to work. I´m considering to try new animation software for my channels/videos but the problem is to find new programs that are easy to use. I think that is one of the big problems when you have used a specific software for a long time you kind of get "stuck" with it.

Do you have a link to your channel?? The one you got here doesnt seem to work. I´m considering to try new animation software for my channels/videos but the problem is to find new programs that are easy to use. I think that is one of the big problems when you have used a specific software for a long time you kind of get "stuck" with it.
Fixed the link to my channel. Yeah you do but it's not too hard to adapt to a new programme if needs be. I've learned the basics of 4 different animation software but given most attention to only two, there's a steep curve but once you've learned one it's easier for others to be learned I think

Back