Animation Animation Group

Ayori_Majik

Reaction score
Hi everyone, (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I'm an "amateur" animator and I would like to meet other animators to form a new youtube group. I know its difficult to write, edit, design, sketch, draw, color, and even voice your own work. And so I think it would benefit a channel to have some help. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

I plan to start a new youtube group for the collective animations, however they can be used and interchanged within each members own youtube channels. For example, if your running behind this month on videos you can use one that the team made. After all, you helped. With everyone doing a little bit we can push out animations faster and improve as a group. 〜(^∇^〜)(〜^∇^)〜

There is nothing written in stone as of now, theres no youtube group or even a name. I want everyone to have a say in the final project. So i would prefer if we meet we meet on skype or email first. Please contact me on either, instead of forums ( i wont check these as often) o(╥﹏╥)o

Content would be something along the lines of Anime, games, movies, own adventures, reviews, etc... and im fine with thinking outside the box.
(removed email and skype. If there is a need to contact me, do so through forums.)

Last edited:

sickmind33

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
careful, you might have a slew of minecraft animators coming in

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi everyone, (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I'm an "amateur" animator and I would like to meet other animators to form a new youtube group. I know its difficult to write, edit, design, sketch, draw, color, and even voice your own work. And so I think it would benefit a channel to have some help. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

I plan to start a new youtube group for the collective animations, however they can be used and interchanged within each members own youtube channels. For example, if your running behind this month on videos you can use one that the team made. After all, you helped. With everyone doing a little bit we can push out animations faster and improve as a group. 〜(^∇^〜)(〜^∇^)〜

There is nothing written in stone as of now, theres no youtube group or even a name. I want everyone to have a say in the final project. So i would prefer if we meet we meet on skype or email first. Please contact me on either, instead of forums ( i wont check these as often) o(╥﹏╥)o

Content would be something along the lines of Anime, games, movies, own adventures, reviews, etc... and im fine with thinking outside the box.

email: Ayori_majik@hotmail.com
Hey dude. I may be interested in this although i kinda want to ask a question first. What kind of animation are you talking about? 3D, 2D, Motion Graphics, Stop Motion? Or does it not matter? Personally i do 3D Animation

Jaybabywolf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey man, I'm an animator and I more or less do my own thing with my channel, but I'd love to meet more youtube animators so I'm interested :)

Ayori_Majik

Reaction score
Hey dude. I may be interested in this although i kinda want to ask a question first. What kind of animation are you talking about? 3D, 2D, Motion Graphics, Stop Motion? Or does it not matter? Personally i do 3D Animation

I dont think it matters. If your pushing out 3d episodes all the time thats fine.

Hey man, I'm an animator and I more or less do my own thing with my channel, but I'd love to meet more youtube animators so I'm interested :)
cool, you can add me on skype if you want. Or just wait it out until you meet more animators. I'm in no rush.

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well there is no way i can push out 3D Animations out all the time as they take way too long to do everything myself but good luck though