Animation Animation Fun Channel

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Hey everyone, my name is Rozcoe. My goal is to create an indie studio that’ll work with everyday peeps to bring their ideas to life. We’ll work with eachother on our ideas and help others with theirs in the future when we get our first studio. For now, we need animators! Not just any animators, but any that can copy the style we’re doing, sadly I can’t share the link.

For the Channel, depending on how many animators join, we’re planning to have a series or two, some random skits and mini animations, comic book read throughs of the series, and many more things like behind the scenes and sneak peaks.

We’re very much open and we have a big group already! We have 2 composers, Voice Actors and artists helping with both the comic and the animations.

If you’d like to join a small indie group who dream of becoming big together, then this may just be the right place for you!

Reactions: Jerboi.cb

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds interesting. I got an animation channel (I dont do the animations my self but I use a software so I dont know how you feel about that?)
Not just any animators, but any that can copy the style we’re doing, sadly I can’t share the link.
If you are looking for people to copy your style it would be nice with a link so we can see the style:) But anyways I could be interested so feel free to check out my videos

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Sounds interesting. I got an animation channel (I dont do the animations my self but I use a software so I dont know how you feel about that?)

If you are looking for people to copy your style it would be nice with a link so we can see the style:) But anyways I could be interested so feel free to check out my videos
If that helps then awesome! If not then I’ll write out the link but separate it with spaces.

Deviantart. Com/Coke08killer/art/Edwins-Final-Animation-Style-for-Survivors-751382021

Also your channel is pretty interesting but I don’t see any of much animation. Is there any examples of your animation?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Also your channel is pretty interesting but I don’t see any of much animation. Is there any examples of your animation?
All of my videos are animations, but again I am not sure it is the kind of animation you are looking for?? I use a software to make the drawings and try to build stories around them. It is not real animation I know but it looks like animation all the way

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
All of my videos are animations, but again I am not sure it is the kind of animation you are looking for?? I use a software to make the drawings and try to build stories around them. It is not real animation I know but it looks like animation all the way
I appreciate the offer. However I do need regular character animation

Jerboi.cb

Reaction score
Yo If your offer still stands, it would be an honor to work with a group like you. I’m an aspiring animator and I can work in your style! I’m confident we can make our dreams a reality I’m always trying to do new things that are excited and challenging. So I think working together would be really fun and a solid learning experience. I have some animation videos on my channel, or I can send some recent works via email. Have a wonderful day! And there are far better people out there for you, I just want to see what I could do as an individual. Let’s make some dreams come true.

ItsMeJackP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
If you're still looking, here's something incredibly rough I threw together :)

youtu. be/8TWz4wd2-Ew

Last edited:

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
If you're still looking, here's something incredibly rough I threw together :)

youtu. be/8TWz4wd2-Ew
Thank you and that’s a pretty good animation. It’s not bad at all, however I’ll be needing actions scenes with precise clean movements. Also knowledge with choreographing fight scenes. This is a big project and I’ll be needing those skills. If you practice some more and get the style down, I hope we can work together in the future. Survivors is a long project so there’s no rush :)

ItsMeJackP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thank you and that’s a pretty good animation. It’s not bad at all, however I’ll be needing actions scenes with precise clean movements. Also knowledge with choreographing fight scenes. This is a big project and I’ll be needing those skills. If you practice some more and get the style down, I hope we can work together in the future. Survivors is a long project so there’s no rush :)
There are smoother, more complete things on my channel ;) admittedly no fight scenes yet though!

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
There are smoother, more complete things on my channel ;) admittedly no fight scenes yet though!
Kinda something like this. But not super intense and as crazy as this.

Youtube com/watch?v=SOueldV6xO8[DOUBLEPOST=1549220781,1549220681][/DOUBLEPOST]
But if you want to learn some more from some of the peeps on the discord. Send me your discord name and #