Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Animation Animation Fun Channel

Discussion in 'Animation' started by Rozcoe, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Rozcoe
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $78
    Hey everyone, my name is Rozcoe. My goal is to create an indie studio that’ll work with everyday peeps to bring their ideas to life. We’ll work with eachother on our ideas and help others with theirs in the future when we get our first studio. For now, we need animators! Not just any animators, but any that can copy the style we’re doing, sadly I can’t share the link.

For the Channel, depending on how many animators join, we’re planning to have a series or two, some random skits and mini animations, comic book read throughs of the series, and many more things like behind the scenes and sneak peaks.

We’re very much open and we have a big group already! We have 2 composers, Voice Actors and artists helping with both the comic and the animations.

If you’d like to join a small indie group who dream of becoming big together, then this may just be the right place for you!

2. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $28
    Sounds interesting. I got an animation channel (I dont do the animations my self but I use a software so I dont know how you feel about that?)
    If you are looking for people to copy your style it would be nice with a link so we can see the style:) But anyways I could be interested so feel free to check out my videos

3. Rozcoe
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $78
    [​IMG] If that helps then awesome! If not then I’ll write out the link but separate it with spaces.

Deviantart. Com/Coke08killer/art/Edwins-Final-Animation-Style-for-Survivors-751382021

Also your channel is pretty interesting but I don’t see any of much animation. Is there any examples of your animation?

4. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $28
    All of my videos are animations, but again I am not sure it is the kind of animation you are looking for?? I use a software to make the drawings and try to build stories around them. It is not real animation I know but it looks like animation all the way

5. Rozcoe
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $78
    I appreciate the offer. However I do need regular character animation