Animation Animation Cross Promotion/Collab Anyone?

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Any fellow animators want to do a cross promotion/animation kind of thing?

We'd decide on a subject matter (I was thinking a pokemon parody or a smash bros parody?) and put a thing at the end of the video linking to the another animators related video.

Similar to this videos end card: GTA V is BORING (Grand Theft Auto 5 Parody) by CatFat
(Look up on youtube cus i cant put in a link ...)

I was thinking of getting about 3 other animators on this cross collab. So anyone interested? Animation type doesnt matter as long as it is animation.

Anyone interested comment below :)

Reactions: Sarah Martin

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Seen some of your animation,good stuff.

Reactions: TMJBtv

Will

*The guy who uses asterisks to narrate everything*
Reaction score
The rip between the 8th and 9th dimension
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator
This seems interesting, but I'm a little busy with another animation at the moment. I might take part though :)

Reactions: TMJBtv

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This seems interesting, but I'm a little busy with another animation at the moment. I might take part though :)
Thanks for considering :) There's no real deadline if we decide to do this and get more onboard :)

Reactions: Will

Johnzo's World

Reaction score
Super interested for a collaboration! I am a YT animator ready for an awesome animation team!

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Super interested for a collaboration! I am a YT animator ready for an awesome animation team!
My original post was over two years ago so a bit late XP I'm currently working on a good few projects atm, sorry, but in the future when I'm a bit less busy I'd be totally up for the collab idea i mentioned

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Would you care to join an animation channel? We're basically a team of animators working on each others ideas and helping one another out so we can improve. We're currently working on a stick series called Survivors. If you're interested the channel we created for everyone is called Plexi Animations. The team consists of 3 animators (myself included), 2 script writers, plenty of voice actors who are willing to work for free cuz they doing it for the fun and some are doing it because they wish to be recognized one day, an artist who is willing to do the banner, artwork/backgrounds for animations, thumbnails and etc. We are an expanding team who just want people to join us to have fun and possibly make a career out of this (which I'm sure most of us would love to do). If this sounds like a team you're interested in joining. Just DM me. This is also open to any other animators, script writers, voice actors, artists, directors and whoever else would like to join.