Animated outro videos

DonHazeon

I've Got It
i hope this is the right thread for this!

I'm looking for an easy way to create a nice and professional looking outro video! Does anyone have one of these? If so how did you make it? I'm struggling to find a decent program for it and I don't want it to look to cheap :p

Hi
You could try out videoscribe animated outro videos (they have a free trail)
I use this program for all my videos it is very easy to use:)

Hm
i hope this is the right thread for this!

I'm looking for an easy way to create a nice and professional looking outro video! Does anyone have one of these? If so how did you make it? I'm struggling to find a decent program for it and I don't want it to look to cheap :p
Hmmm... Too cheap! I don't know if my outro video will be cheap to you? I made it myself and I think it's cool. Wanna see it?

I would be interested in finding out this info too. Any good suggestions? We just did our intro video on our most recent video. I'd appreciate if anyone can take a look and advise of any suggestions. We are just learning.

Hi
You could try out videoscribe animated outro videos (they have a free trail)
I use this program for all my videos it is very easy to use:)

Awesome I'll check that out ! Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1504735665,1504735510][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hm

Hmmm... Too cheap! I don't know if my outro video will be cheap to you? I made it myself and I think it's cool. Wanna see it?

I would but your channel link doesn't work :p

Back