Animation Animated Kid's show?

KimmyCloud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm working on a new animated kid's show. I finally finished my animated intro to the show. I'm wondering if anyone has a kid's show and would like to collaborate. I currently make 2d animations. I'd love to collaborate with anyone with a kid's animation, toy review channel or any other kid related show. I also do voice over acting (kid's characters). Feel free to e-mail me at kimmycloud1@gmail.com

AussieJoshie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi KimmyCloud,

You're work looks good.
We'd be interested in doing something. We are thinking along the lines of both reality and animation mixed into the same video i.e Joshie is playing with toys/trains and then goes through his secret portal to play with his best friend Kimmy in the KimmyCloud world before jumping back through the portal into reality etc.

KimmyCloud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi KimmyCloud,

You're work looks good.
We'd be interested in doing something. We are thinking along the lines of both reality and animation mixed into the same video i.e Joshie is playing with toys/trains and then goes through his secret portal to play with his best friend Kimmy in the KimmyCloud world before jumping back through the portal into reality etc.
Thanks, That's awesome. I'm really interested in collaborating with other channels.