Request Animated intro free/pay

Curly&Clueless

hi,

looking to add an intro to all of our blogs but would like an animation.

ideal this is what i would like

animated cartoon versions of us

CURLY & CLUELESS

CURLY coming from the left with my girlfriends cartoon version sitting on the C

then the & from the right

then me coming down from above holding CLUELESS shaking and dropping it

would be great to hear from anyone and how much you would charge for this?

personally, it depends on the artstyle and length of the animation, someone like me would charge around 50 dollars for anything clean with smooth animation. If it was the style of "Anime", 10 dollars a frame. (Frames are re used to it doesn't add up to a ridiculous amount but it is for newly drawn frames)

personally, it depends on the artstyle and length of the animation, someone like me would charge around 50 dollars for anything clean with smooth animation. If it was the style of "Anime", 10 dollars a frame. (Frames are re used to it doesn't add up to a ridiculous amount but it is for newly drawn frames)

we are kinds of open to suggestion we would want it looking something like this (sorry for the incredibly rough sketch) my gf would want her afro in it and me coming down with a supehero cape (love my comics) on a white background looking very simplistic and cartoonish i guess.

IMG_0946.JPG
IMG_0944.PNG

Do you have the writings in digital form? I can handle it for a good price. My previous work is found at my channel.
My skype is mitsosknight

Do you have the writings in digital form? I can handle it for a good price. My previous work is found at my channel.
My skype is mitsosknight
Hi,

We don't have anything can you see the two attachments above in the previous post this is what we are looking for.

Jason

hi,

any thoughts on our idea?

Jason

Back