Request Animated episode for best friends 30th

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi all,

For my channel I record with my best friends and one of which is going to turn 30 in June. I know he would literally die if someone animated one of our episodes and he would have the biggest grin on his face.
I have the episode or series in mind which hasn't gone live yet. But I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a silly animation for him for his 30th bday?

I know our channel is tiny. Currently I cannot even use my PC anymore!!
But I will be more than willing to pay for your time.

A brief outline of the video I would like to have animated for him is a recording of the game "Hatoful Boyfriend"
which is a dating simulator game where you play as a teenage girl, living in a cave, and you must try to date pigeons!......yep!.....bit weird lol
The game itself is pretty dull but we did stupid voices for each character and found it hilarious. There is a scene in particular where we were in hysterics voicing a tiny bird with a squeaky voice, fighting a group of leather clad biker pigeons who all sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger. This is one of the scenes I would definitely love to be animated for him. XD

The rest I'm not sure how you would want to go about it. Would you like to choose the best bits you like to animate yourself? Or would you prefer I just send a highlights reel to you and then go from there?

Thank you for your time and I hope you can help make his bday gift possible! ^_^

Weekend Noobs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll be here, sir!
Did you get my email?
Im getting a new pc tomorrow so I will wip up a little highlights video of all the best bits in the series, that way you can pick and choose what you want from it then and have a little play lol
Too much material is always better than not enough ^_^

For easier editing I will put a tiny pause between clips.

It will all be from that pigeon game

Weekend Noobs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So my pc never arrived. Apparently its still being built, so i won't get it until next weekend now.
I'll be here, sir!
Hey bud. I've sent another email just in case. So I don't waste any of your time, how much are you wanting for the animation? I've already been quoted €900 per minute which is waaaaay too pricey. But it was expected to be fair.

I wanna be sure I can afford the gift before going any further. I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to meet peoples price range T_T

CallMeMurdic

Reaction score
So my pc never arrived. Apparently its still being built, so i won't get it until next weekend now.

Hey bud. I've sent another email just in case. So I don't waste any of your time, how much are you wanting for the animation? I've already been quoted €900 per minute which is waaaaay too pricey. But it was expected to be fair.

I wanna be sure I can afford the gift before going any further. I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to meet peoples price range T_T
Lol, €900 per minute ~ Sheesh! I sent you an email. I do have a set of rates depending on what you want, but I am open to negotiating a price based on your budget. Looking forward to talking.