Android/Mobile Games LP, Review, Preview etc... Permissions?

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Anyone know a good way to get written permission to do Reviews or LPs for Android games? I've tried emailing the developers but don't get a response at all. With normal games it's fine just seems when it comes to Android games I can't get through to the developers.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Surely reviewing things you dont need permission for, I see people reviewing all the time whether its computers, toys or clothing and they dont have any issues afaik and I doubt they contact the companies who make the products for permission to review them. I really hope we never see a day we need to ask get written permission before reviewing.

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Surely reviewing things you dont need permission for, I see people reviewing all the time whether its computers, toys or clothing and they dont have any issues afaik and I doubt they contact the companies who make the products for permission to review them. I really hope we never see a day we need to ask get written permission before reviewing.
Reviews I know I can do but I want to do LPs as well.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reviews I know I can do but I want to do LPs as well.
I would probably contact each one, unfortunately thats seemingly your only option other than checking their site for usage terms etc

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I would probably contact each one, unfortunately thats seemingly your only option other than checking their site for usage terms etc
Yeah, it just seems that none of them reply lol I've contacted a few. I might just have to stick to review type videos for the Android games then.

Reactions: Michael