Android Gaming Channel

Iulian2507

Reaction score
I've been under second review for over 3 months now and for one month or so I started to upload with commentary on each video.
I'm just wondering if it's ok and eligible for monetization
This is the link to my channel:

Thank you in advance

Last edited:

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
That will depend on whether the Android games you are playing have commercial use rights attached. The majority of Android developers, don't allow commercial use of their software; and you must own commercial use rights for all content you intend to monetize on YouTube. I will have a look tomorrow and get back to you as I'm not feeling well today.

This is something you should have checked before you submitted your channel to the YPP.

Reactions: Iulian2507

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
My gods!

You are playing so many different games that I suggest you put the name of each into Google Search accompanied by "EULA". Then check the license you find for these words...

"for your personal, non-commercial use"

If you find that clause, especially if it is accompanied by another granting the game developer all rights to any video you create after their game (SUPERCELL is famous for this, and uses it to suspend YouTube channel for copyright infringement on a regular basis), then you own no commercial use rights over your own videos, and cannot monetize them.