And Old Style of Vlogging, Brought Back?

Lior Potolsky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Hello, everyone!

So I decided to try something different. I've always been a fan of Ze Frank, WheezyWaiter and the Vlog Brothers, and always wanted to try to do what they did (in my own way), so I did it!

Welcome to Vlogor! It's a show where I talk at the camera for a couple of minutes about news, life, random stuff, etc. I'd love to know your opinion on this, and I'm very open to ideas. Thanks :)

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your voice is slightly monotonous, but other than that, I really liked the video. There was no dead space and you knew exactly what you were going to say! I liked it!

Reactions: Lior Potolsky

Lior Potolsky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Your voice is slightly monotonous, but other than that, I really liked the video. There was no dead space and you knew exactly what you were going to say! I liked it!
Thank you! I got the same opinion from a good friend of mine. Will try to make a new video today with more human emotions *robot noises* :D[DOUBLEPOST=1470826728,1470807142][/DOUBLEPOST]New video is up! Wondering how you'll like the difference :)

Reactions: Lizzeelive

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you! I got the same opinion from a good friend of mine. Will try to make a new video today with more human emotions *robot noises* :D[DOUBLEPOST=1470826728,1470807142][/DOUBLEPOST]New video is up! Wondering how you'll like the difference :)
I like it much better! It is super great! I will definitely be sticking around your channel to see how you do!

Reactions: Lior Potolsky