and music

Greetingsiamamonkey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey all just wanna get my music out there, also if you are a musician and can think of anything to go with my stuff then please post a video responce and i'll get back to you

Max

Master Pikachief
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey. I enjoyed the song and have subbed to your channel :) I myself am a drummer but there is no way I could video response you. But I found it catchy nonetheless :) Keep up the good work.

Greetingsiamamonkey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey. I enjoyed the song and have subbed to your channel :) I myself am a drummer but there is no way I could video response you. But I found it catchy nonetheless :) Keep up the good work.
It would be amazing if you did make a video responce, but if you cant, i understand, thanks for the feedback it means alot and thank you so much for the support

Reactions: Max

Azwolop

I'm Trippin'.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I was entertained at the least by your Annotation video.. So many words for click! haha

Greetingsiamamonkey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was entertained at the least by your Annotation video.. So many words for click! haha
hahaha thanks (^)_(^), that took a while to make and link all the annotations but it is worth it, thanks for the support