Analytics update

A and M Treehouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's up with the analytics not updating their numbers on your videos (at least lately). I have one video, among others, from a few days ago that says 86 views, but when I go to realtime views it says 500 views.

We are new at this going on week 2 and it seems they are 2 days behind, which we all know that, but it's annoying. You being new EVERYTHING MATTERS ha ha, so does anyone know what's going on, or is this just what YouTube to keep the honest man honest.

ReadySalted80

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nothing has worked for the last few days for earnings and today also my video views have not changed at all, probably just a delay.

A and M Treehouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea I saw stuff about earnings, obviously doesn't concern me. Didn't know if views where jacked up too, thanks!

Ava Toy Show

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
What's up with the analytics not updating their numbers on your videos (at least lately). I have one video, among others, from a few days ago that says 86 views, but when I go to realtime views it says 500 views.
We've noticed this. It was puzzling seeing our videos stuck at low numbers when others were hitting ~1,000, on investigation it turned out it wasn't because no one liked the video thumbnail or video theme, but it was because the counter was stuck. In realtime we could see lots of views coming in per hour, but the overall counter did not move.

Reactions: clmar

ZachYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Having the same issue - on quick Google search, it seems it's a known issue affecting thousands of YouTube accounts right now. It *should* unfreeze soon, but there's no timeline for it.

There's also tons of tweets about it! Like.... a TON!

Hell even PSY tweeted that his new music video has been stuck at 25M views for every 2 days now.
twitter.com/psy_oppa/status/672986139427389440

PSY ‏@psy_oppa 10h10 hours ago
Daddy MV counter still doesn't work at all. Has been stuck at 25M views for 24hrs!! What's going on YouTube? Plz fix and let it go ASAP!!

Reactions: clmar

Kate's Adventures

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The View function can be a little erratic at times, it can be a pain but then I end up telling myself off for watching it instead of making more videos or doing something productive!
Hopefully they fix it soon.

Reactions: DeathByVlog

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So where do you search them real time? I'm really not serious w/ subs and views yet but I want to know soon because I will post a vlog about my daughter's bday this week.. :)

ZachYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
So where do you search them real time? I'm really not serious w/ subs and views yet but I want to know soon because I will post a vlog about my daughter's bday this week.. :)
Click "Analytics" and then it's the second one down on the list.
youtube.com/analytics?o=U