Analytics from Subscribers

TheEdBoys

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
YouTube should have a section of the analytics page where it shows you view count, minutes watched, ect, from your subscribers. That could help tell you how active your subscribers are. It doesn't necessarily have to tell you which subscriber it is, just someone who is subscribed to your channel.

Is there a feature like this that I am unaware about?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The closest Thing I can imagine is that you can see where people are watching from

TheEdBoys

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The closest Thing I can imagine is that you can see where people are watching from
Personally I have not found a use for that feature yet lol. I guess for a large channel that could be helpful, but as of right now I don't see how lol. But I do think it's interesting. :D

TheEdBoys

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Traffic sources and theres a box that says show only subscriber views at the top
Somebody give this man a reward. Thank you very much lol, though I am a little disappointed with my subscriber view :/

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
guess the only thing i know is there is a section for subscriber interaction in the analytics sections to show you the number of subscriber watched, liked, commented.
and another feature ( i think that's after getting 5,000 subs) where you can see your most active subscriber.

TheEdBoys

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
guess the only thing i know is there is a section for subscriber interaction in the analytics sections to show you the number of subscriber watched, liked, commented.
and another feature ( i think that's after getting 5,000 subs) where you can see your most active subscriber.
That most active subscriber would be a pretty cool feature, I'm a little off of 5k subs though lol.

Reactions: TheSuperFunArt

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
That most active subscriber would be a pretty cool feature, I'm a little off of 5k subs though lol.
I really wish I can use this feature.
They introduced it last year as far as I remember.