An idea to promote your videos, feedback needed.

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey Guys.

We're looking for early ALPHA testers who's like to try out our Video of the Month idea. In it's current state it's still buggy, lacks paint and a bit bent here and there but at least we'll know if we're on the right track! Anyway if you'd like to test it out and give us feedback and suggestions please email me at joey.mds [at] gmail.com. You'll be able to register submit videos, vote on videos etc in four different genres.

Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1353481254,1353413872][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys. We're looking for more people to try our system out. Yes it's still in Beta so there might be an issue or two or three or four ;)
If you'd like to try it (you'll probably get a couple of views for your videos while testing) please head on over to http://www.joofville.co.za/votm where our BETA is.

Thanks in advance. Please email us any feedback etc.

NoclipGaming

Reaction score
I do only have videos with swedish commentary but sure I can submit some movies.

Tried to vote on any video and it only says: "Cannot vote on a previous months video."

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I do only have videos with swedish commentary but sure I can submit some movies.

Question; What's the defenition in "Watch" in the terms of "Watch other videos to get points", do I just have to: click the movies and pause at 00:01?
Yeah we're busy wiring in the YouTube Player API which returns the state of the player and it will indicate whether the video has finished playing or is paused. Problem is the YouTube player API uses the Flash player and apparently there is an issue with Apple Macs and flash!

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator

Tried to vote on any video and it only says: "Cannot vote on a previous months video."
What we've done now is use the YouTube API, this returns a state of how much of the video has been played. So if you pause you wont get a point :)

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator

IsntChrisL

Easily Distracted
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've been looking for more sites to submit my work, so I'm totally down for this idea.