An example of the importance of choosing the right topic and doing good SEO!

FunnyfaceToys

Reaction score
We have a saying in Britain, "the proof is in the pudding", that describes your findings perfectly. Good job, I have been using this technique recently on my videos, have noticed an increase in views almost immediately, albeit a small rise in views, things like this take a while to happen!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My views actually dramatically increased about a month ago (beginning of December). I now get like 50 views a day from that video alone. You can check my socialblade if you're interested in seeing the stats.

EDIT Whoops I had apparently already mentioned that in an earlier post lol. Anyway, it's nice to see that I still get the same amount of views almost a month later.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't have tube buddy or any real tools yet, but I have a couple video's that hit on searches quite a bit more often than others. some of them that hit more often are ones I didn't think would others I have made for the reason of I thought they would be more searchable than my other video's have been kind of duds.....go figure...lol

at the same time though my channel is not big enough to do anything specifically for youtube. its just what I'm doing that I choose to take the time to record edit and publish vrs the things I just do and get done off camera. making video does add a fair bit of time to a task so I only do what I'm doing anyway its just choosing what I record and what I don't.