Comedy An animation video for a shout out

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you have a channel with let´s say 2000 subscribers or more, then I have a deal for you. I will make an animation video for your channel kind of like the animations videos I got on my channel for a shout out.

I make the video with some software (so NO I don´t do the drawings myself..just to make it clear) but I have used this software for about two years now so I´m quite experienced (if I may say so myself)

Anyways all you got to do is deliver the voiceover for the video and give me a shout out but send me a message or just answer this post if you´re interested:) PEACE

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice initiative dude. I recently started doing voiceovers on some of my tech gadgets review videos, but still my English is not as good as a native speaker. On the other hand recently I see a trend where less and less complains comments about my accent. Probably the naysayers just unsubscribed and now only the real fans watch my channel, which is all positive (for me and them). Once I feel confident enough with my speech I will take your offer into account.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Once I feel confident enough with my speech I will take your offer into account.
You do that:up2: and don´t let the accent-haters bother you dude. keep up the great work

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What type of software do you use for your animations?

Surv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man you might not agree to this but we'll try. So if we get in contact it would be amazing if you helped me on an animation that is due in 2 weeks ifyou have twitter/instagram i reply on both . Thank you i also have a channel with 20 subs.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ifyou have twitter/instagram
Hi dude. I have twitter (You will find it on my channel top banner) but to be honest I was looking for channels with a bit more than 20 subs:) But let me know a bit more about this project and I´ll let you know. Thanks man

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I watch a couple of your videos and I'm interested
Just checked your channel out and I could be interested too:) Can you send me a message here on Yttalk or on twitter or Youtube or whatever. Looks like you have grown your channel pretty fast dude?? How did you get that many subscribers? Anyways let´s talk in private to see if we can work something out:) PEACE