Am I The Only One Losing Views Because Of This New Layout?

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
For some reason it seems that every since this new youtube layout came out i've been losing a CRAP ton a views! I don't know if it's just me or what. Is anyone else having this problem? Thank you in advance.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
No sir, you are most CERTAINLY not. I lost views when they changed to "highlights" Now it's even worse. I got more views at 270 subs than I get now at 530, it's BULL s**t and youtube can eat me.

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
No sir, you are most CERTAINLY not. I lost views when they changed to "highlights" Now it's even worse. I got more views at 270 subs than I get now at 530, it's BULL s**t and youtube can eat me.
Wow that's messed up. I swear man, Youtube is just trying to push us away. I hope they change the layout back or something, this is rediculous.[DOUBLEPOST=1356511336,1356511319][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah my views are down but then again it's holiday season
True, you have a point there.[DOUBLEPOST=1356511370][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im gaining views :)
Atleast you're not getting the raw end of the stick lol. Sweet

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Yeah, views are down for everyone due to the new layout and the holiday season. Things will improve a bit after the first of the year.

Reactions: Symph

ChiakiXNanami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hate how they are taking the social fun out of it. They removed friends and pretty much took the comments away. I mean with how it is hidden now it is a lot less fun then it used to be. Sadly they don't listen to the users which is annoying since if it was not for the users they would not be popular

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Our views are roughly the same-they might have increased slightly. I've noticed that a bunch of our older videos come up as recommended to those who are subscribed so that's helping us. The new system seems to reward creators with a lot of videos.

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah my views are down but then again it's holiday season
I would expect more views during the holiday season. People off work, kids at home. More time to watch youtube.

SnowGlitchez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it christams time, not alot of people are watching vids[DOUBLEPOST=1356539654,1356539634][/DOUBLEPOST]*christmas* sorry spelling error